May issue of Faith Tides now online: click here
Faith Tides (formerly the Diocesan Post) is the official publication of the Anglican diocese of British Columbia ('Diocese of Islands and Inlets'). It is a space where people of faith and doubt can share their stories, challenge their perceptions, and grow together.
In this issue:
- Discerning a postcolonial presence on 'Yalis
- Holding space for climate grief
- Divesting from the dystopian real estate market
- Three empty graves
- Parish of Salt Spring Island looks to the future
- Women's Retreat quietly building community
- A silencing of doubt
- Q&A with a military chaplain
- St Peter celebrates Earth Day
... and more!